給与 ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Lester Montes Silva
A global management consulting and technology services company is seeking a Contract Manager to join the team and provide onsite advice to business and client units and project teams as well as closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management. This role is suitable for an individual with several years’ experience in contract/project-based work and requires some travel.
- Review, draft, and negotiate complex client, procurement, alliance, joint ventures, M&A, and other contracts within a corporate environment
- Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- Interact with senior management on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Manage medium- and large-sized teams and work efforts
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in contracting and project-based work
- Some travel may be required
- Native level Japanese fluency
- Business level English preferred
About the Company:
A successful management and outsourcing company headquartered overseas with an expansive global reach, helping clients improve their performance for decades. Buoyed by their extensive know-how and comprehensive capabilities across multiple industries, they continue to remain the go-to firm for clients who seek quality and excellence in marketing, retail analytics, and more.
リーガル, 法務, コンサルタント, 戦略ビジネス