Researcher - Osaka
給与 Competitive salary
担当コンサルタント Lucy Crew
掲載日 2019/01/21 2019-01-212019-03-10 recruitment-consultancy 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 JPY 1200 1400 1400 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a Researcher at Robert Walters not only will you have the opportunity to conduct research on companies and organizations, you will be tasked with helping us find the best and the brightest among job seekers in Japan. While you don't necessarily need previous experience in a similar role, you should be capable of finding and documenting information in a clear, concise manner.
About the company:
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies and focuses on placing high calibre professionals into permanent, contract and temporary positions at all levels of seniority. Established in 1985, and listed on the London stock exchange, the Group has built a global presence in 28 countries.
In Japan, we are the number one global, mid-career recruitment firm, having launched our business in Tokyo in 2000. We have grown to recruit across a broad variety of specialisms, including Accounting, Banking & Securities, Investment, Real Estate, Insurance, Legal & Compliance, IT, Sales & Marketing, HR, Support and Administration, Supply Chain, Retail, Manufacturing, Hospitality, and Healthcare. We are committed to developing our people, with extensive and practical training for all new hires. We also offer fantastic career advancement opportunities, including global mobility options among all of our offices.
You will be approaching candidates to make new connections and keep the team you will be supporting updated on your findings.
In addition, you should be web-savvy with excellent computer and communication skills. It is important that you are able to think on your feet, have high attention to detail, are articulate, creative and target orientated.
- Partner with recruiters and other senior staff to better understand their specific needs
- Utilize online networks, websites, and research methods to source candidates and research companies and organizations
- Leverage your communication/language skills to interact with a broad range of people, internally and externally
- Demonstrate a commitment to learning about the recruitment industry and developing as a professional
- A self-starting team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fun, vibrant work environment
- Results orientated
- Business level English or higher; Native level or N1 Japanese
- An organized multi-tasker with a curious mindset