給与 Competitive Salary
担当コンサルタント Lucy Crew
掲載日 2019/03/252019-03-25 2019-05-24 recruitment-consultancy Manila National Capital Region PH JPY 3000000 4000000 4000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
Robert Walters Japan is expanding our Japan recruitment business and is looking for highly talented, motivated and target orientated individuals to join our team of candidate Sourcing Specialists based in Manila, to support our Japan based Recruiters. Reporting to the Sourcing Team Manager, you will be supporting the rapidly growing NEA region by market mapping and identifying candidates.
We've been the driving force in the Japanese bilingual recruitment market providing high quality candidates for our clients and access to the best jobs for over 15 years. We always put the interests of our clients and candidates first and run the non-commission recruitment firm in Japan. That means we can find the best fit for employers and job seekers and don't push people into unsuitable roles.
- Name collecting and talent mapping organisations for potential candidates via phone and other techniques
- Maintaining and updating team/divisional name lists
- Qualifying candidates current position
- “Scouting” potential candidates on relevant job websites
- Hitting weekly KPI’s for phone calls and candidate registrations
- Maintaining Robert Walters values at all times.
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence and persistent on the phone
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Perseverance and determination
- Target and result oriented
- Professionalism and a willingness to learn
- A strong team commitment
About the company:
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies and focuses on placing high calibre professionals into permanent, contract and temporary positions at all levels of seniority. Established in 1985, and listed on the London stock exchange, the Group has built a global presence in 28 countries.
In Japan, we are the number one global, mid-career recruitment firm, having launched our business in Tokyo in 2000. We have grown to recruit across a broad variety of specialisms, including Accounting, Banking & Securities, Investment, Real Estate, Insurance, Legal & Compliance, IT, Sales & Marketing, HR, Support and Administration, Supply Chain, Retail, Manufacturing, Hospitality, and Healthcare. We are committed to developing our people, with extensive and practical training for all new hires. We also offer fantastic career advancement opportunities, including global mobility options among all of our offices.