Researcher - Tokyo
給与 Competitive salary
担当コンサルタント Lucy Crew
掲載日 2018/09/26 2018-09-262018-11-25 recruitment-consultancy 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
As a Researcher at Robert Walters not only will you have the opportunity to conduct research on companies and organizations, you will be tasked with helping us find the best and the brightest among job seekers in Japan. While you don't necessarily need previous experience in a similar role, you should be capable of finding and documenting information in a clear, concise manner.
You will be approaching candidates to make new connections and keep the team you will be supporting updated on your findings.
In addition, you should be web-savvy with excellent computer and communication skills. It is important that you are able to think on your feet, have high attention to detail, are articulate, creative and target orientated.
- Partner with recruiters and other senior staff to better understand their specific needs
- Utilize online networks, websites, and research methods to source candidates and research companies and organizations
- Leverage your communication/language skills to interact with a broad range of people, internally and externally
- Demonstrate a commitment to learning about the recruitment industry and developing as a professional
- A self-starting team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fun, vibrant work environment
- Results orientated
- Business level English or higher; business level Japanese preferred
- An organized multi-tasker with a curious mindset
- This position is full-time or part-time: If you are a current Tokyo-based bilingual student, part-time is available. Part time students must be able to start full time within 1 year of working at Robert Walters in a Researcher position, and want a long term career in recruitment.