ディールデベロップメントスペシャリスト/ Deal Development Specialist
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥11,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alessandro Foletti
掲載日 2018/06/163-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational software group is seeking a Deal Development Specialist to work with account executives on sales opportunities. In this role you will lead deals through internal approvals, executive deal review board, and the contracting process.
- Help complete opportunity details, develop official quotes for customers, and guide the team through contract signature
- Establish, maintain, and update a project plan with defined timelines and keep systems of record updated through the process.
- Lead the team in the creation of a supportable, rationale deal for both customers and the company
- Bring non-standard business model, operational requirements, and risks to the attention of the broader organization, and driving resolution of these issues
- Lead deals through appropriate approvals
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business or a related discipline
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Strong understanding of the sales process and revenue recognition, including structuring of a deal, contract management, and revenue forecasting
- Strong communication and cross-functional collaborations skills
- Proficiency in both English and Japanese; Korean and/or Chinese proficiency is a plus
About the Company:
An international software manufacturer, this organization creates a range of software used in the construction, media, manufacturing, and architecture industries among others. With over 100 offices around the world, this company is a true global leader in 3D design software.
IT企業, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, ソフトウェア