給与 ¥4500000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Aya Takahashi
A global manufacturer is recruiting a Drilling Tools Salesperson to join its team and conduct sales planning, perform field work for key customers, and generate reports on sales forecast and market share. Using your strong bilingual communication skills (global and local customers), you will also demonstrate basic mechanical knowledge and familiarity with business culture in Japan.
- Conduct sales planning for tunnel construction drilling tools; implement plan
- Conduct field work for key customers, sales promotion, management of sales dealers, etc.
- Conduct product demos
- Communicate with sales dealers, branch sales managers, business line managers, and production companies
- Conduct training on new products and applications for dealers and sales force
- English and Japanese proficiency, necessary for global communication and building relationships with local customers, i.e., business level reading, writing, and speaking
- Sales and marketing experience in Japan
- Basic mechanical knowledge of machinery, e.g., construction equipment, automotive
- Familiarity with business culture and behaviour in Japan
About the Company:
A global manufacturer that delivers productivity solutions to customers in over 150 countries. The company’s range of products and services include gas, construction, and mining equipment as well as industrial tools. Boasting impressive revenues and an international staff of more than 40,000, this is an excellent place to build a career.
セールス, アカウントマネージャー, メーカー, インダストリアル, 自動車産業, ビジネスデベロップメント, 保守メンテナンス, アカウントマネージメント, ビジネスプランニング