給与 ¥4500000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
A leading global energy company is searching for an individual with previous sales experience and knowledge of the Japan energy industry to assume a Sales position based in Tokyo. This role calls for a Japanese/English bilingual candidate with strong negotiation skills and multitasking ability.
- Visit existing and new customers
- Define customer needs and create proposals based on their expectations
- Prepare quotes and marketing materials
- Promote projects and manage the progress in collaboration with stakeholders
- Report and share information to the head office, as well as the other overseas branches
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Previous sales experience, preferably in the energy sector
- Excellent negotiation and management skills
- Proven ability to self-manage, prioritize, and perform efficiently on multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills in fluent English and business Japanese – fluency in French is a plus
About the Company:
A renewable energy company, this global organization is responsible for the development and production of large-scale solar power plants and other projects for businesses in the commercial and government sectors. From operation and maintenance to financing, the company delivers wide-ranging services and remains a leading global enterprise in the energy industry.
営業, マーケティング, セールス, 太陽光事業, 太陽光ビジネス, ソーラービジネス