給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mark Steward
An excellent Sales role has arisen at a global heat treatment manufacturer. The company is seeking an individual with 5-10 years’ experience with industrial equipment and an educational background in business, engineering, or science. This position will see you involved in the domestic sales of Japanese, German, and U.S.-made equipment to key customers, traveling domestically and internationally, and participating in planning for future growth development projects and initiatives.
- Support external sales, submit quotations, and provide internal support
- Meet with and support customers
- Prospect sales opportunities
- Perform aftermarket service, maintenance, and repair work
- Plan for the future and execute future growth development projects and initiatives
- Native level Japanese
- Strong business English (TOEIC 800+ preferred)
- A college degree in business, engineering, or a science field such as metallurgy or physics from a U.S. or Japanese university
- 5-10 years’ experience with industrial equipment
- International business experience
About the Company:
A world-leading manufacturer of heat treatment furnaces with operations in North America, Asia, and Europe, this global company relies on a strong network of engineers and other experienced professionals, guaranteeing the best support for their customers and to that end, the company aims to hire and retain skilled individuals.
保守メンテナンス, エンジニアリング, メーカー, マネージメント, インダストリアル, 外資系, マーケティング, セールス, サイエンス