給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Taeko Otsubo
Reporting to the Syndication & OTT VP, the top candidate selected for this Sales Assistant role will support the VP in managing various projects, planning promotion, and delivering materials to clients. This position calls for a candidate with programming sales experience and excellent face-to-face and telephone communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Conduct meetings with OTT platform on channel promotion
- Support management of materials between clients and in-house operation team
- Create and deliver various materials such as images and metadata
- Negotiate with post-production companies for secondary use of Japanese localised contents
- Respond and follow up with sales enquiries through email, telephone, and personal visits
- Confident, driven, and results-orientated personality with a positive outlook
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communication skills
- Solid PC skills
- Experience selling programming across all genres and program types: factual, formats, and kids
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
A multinational entertainment company that leads the global market with production and distribution of a wide array of contents and programs. This award-winning media entertainment company has been serving over one billion viewers worldwide for more than twenty years now.
営業, マーケティング, セールス