Insitutitional Sales Executive/インスティチューショナセールスエグゼクティブ
給与 ¥10000000 - ¥18000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yusuke Genma
A leading international investment management organization is searching for a talented salesperson to join them in the role of Institutional Sales Executive. The candidate selected for this role will have a history in the financial services industry and high level English skills.
- Set and achieve sales objectives with existing and prospective clients of the company in line with business plan
- Anticipate and respond appropriately to external market needs/concerns, taking into consideration the market climate; provide thought leadership for the brand and image, ensuring alignment to the PR strategy
- Promote the company’s products, services and investment management style through consultative sales activity including prospecting and cold calling; seek and identify new business opportunities in line with the company’s strategic direction
- Lead and support new business opportunities through incubation phase and up to implementation to ensure success
- Work closely with marketing to create a broad range of effective sales and marketing materials aimed at the local investor market; conduct reasonable marketing and promotion activities for clients as necessary via web, financial magazines, seminars, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Professional investment qualifications/accreditation such as CMA, CFP or others are highly regarded
- 5+ years’ financial services industry sales experience
- Understanding of the Japanese regulatory environment
- High proficiency in English including speaking, listening, reading and writing
About the Company:
An international investment management organization, this company is one of the world’s leaders in financial services. Operating a wide global network employing tens of thousands, this company manages a large number of funds for clients across the world.
資産管理, 資産運用, 営業, マーケティング