マーチャンダイズバイヤー/ Merchandise Buyer
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥7,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Seth Wright
掲載日 2018/12/14 2018-12-142019-02-12 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A globally respected fashion company is looking for a new Merchandise Buyer to manage their geo-merchandising strategy. This position will be responsible for brand strategies, financial activities, consumer trend analysis, and assortment planning. This is a great chance to advance your career with an iconic brand.
- Maintain an expertise of assigned categories, including their management
- Provide input for the brand’s annual business plan and execute the brand plan at geo-level
- Participate in monthly financial and sales review meetings and monitor competitor trends for things such as pricing strategies for local markets
- Maintain an expertise on local socio, political and creative trends and anticipate consumer behaviours to inform appropriate brand responses.
- Present assortment plans and cooperate with the planning team to manage assortment through product life cycles, taking into account global brand direction and local business requirements
- Assortment planning skills
- Team management skills
- Understanding of merchandising and design trends
- Understanding of product costs
- Volume forecasting skills
- Retail data analysis skills
About the Company:
An international fashion icon, this company provides a number of famous fashion brand to consumers across the world. Operating across thousands of retail stores, this company’s name represents a long history of success in the fashion world.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, ブランディング