セールスオペレーションマネージャー/ Sales Operation Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Emma Yoshioka
掲載日 2018/12/14 2018-12-142019-02-12 medical-and-nursing 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global medical company is in need of a Sales Operations Manager. This position will maximise the company’s sales capacity in Japan while supporting the company’s sales and marketing data needs.
- Lead the development of processes and KPIs to asses the effectiveness of the sales force
- Develop business intelligence tools, dashboards, and reports
- Analyse data and use insights to provide suggestions to upper management and sales leaders
- Develop account planning strategies for collecting key account and customer information to improve the company's business intelligence.
- Cooperate with the sales teams to create targeting models that will increase sales efficiency
- Ensure effective knowledge sharing among sales and customer management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations, analytics, or related role
- Medical device or health-care industry experience
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Business level written and spoken proficiency in Japanese and English
About the Company:
An international medical group, this organization is responsible for the production of a range of medical products used to deliver therapeutic solutions to customers across the world.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, メディカル, 医療