Sales Planning Specialist/セールスプランニングスペシャリスト
給与 ¥9000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alyssa Yoshimura
Reporting to the Sales Planning Director, the candidate selected for this Sales Planning Specialist role will demonstrate strong project management skills and be willing to make use of their multinational project experience to ensure the effectiveness of the sales and marketing organization and for maximizing sales growth opportunities.
- Ensure sales force effectiveness via performance management, trainings, technology, etc.
- Develop a reporting method for supporting sales management
- Implement best practices across the company and apply to organization development
- Design reward programs including SPIFF, increasing the engagement of the sales force and driving sales results
- Develop and deliver sales skills training to enhance organizational capabilities together with the education group and HR
- 5 years’ work experience at a consultancy firm
- Prior experience managing complex/multinational projects to drive sales
- Strong project management skills
- Strong proficiency in Japanese and English
- MBA or master’s degree preferred
About the Company:
A leader in medical technology and services dedicated to reducing the risk of disease for every patient. They are committed to delivering exceptional quality to patients, customers, and others in the healthcare community. If you seek a challenging role with a company that will value your skills, this is an opportunity worth exploring.
営業, マーケティング, セールス, ビジネスデベロップメント, プロジェクトマネージメント