コンサルティングセールスマネージャー/ Consulting Sales Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥11,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Olivia Li
掲載日 2018/11/26 2018-11-262019-01-25 science-and-research 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A research company is looking for a Consulting Sales Manager. This position will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for the life sciences market in Japan. This role will support the delivery of high quality consulting services for the company.
- Serve as the expert for sales plans and contribute to strategy and day-to-day sales activities while working with other sales managers
- Creating and improve upon the sales pipeline
- Design and implement sales strategies to drive new business for the company
- Create clear written proposals and quotations for the clients
- Work with global and local teams to develop new consulting offerings
- Provide accurate and timely sales reports, account management reports, forecasts, expense reports, customer evaluation reports, etc.
- Ensure adherence to ethics and accepted business practices
- Post-graduate degree
- 5+ years of work experience in a consultant services sales position
- Strong client management skills
- Sales pipeline management experience
- Experience in developing the new consulting programs while working with global and local teams
- Native level Japanese; fluent level English (written and spoken)
About the Company:
A scientific and academic research company, this global business manages a variety of subscription-based services, pharmaceutical intelligence data, and more. The company employs thousands of people across more than 100 countries and operates under several renowned brands.
コンサルティング, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, リサーチ