リサーチケミカルセールスマネージャー/ Research Chemical Sales Mngr.
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント David McGee
掲載日 2018/10/01 2018-10-012018-11-30 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational conglomerate that operates worldwide and across multiple industries is searching for a Research Chemical Sales Manager with experience in sales and/marketing in a relevant industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying business needs and initiating sales strategies.
- Manage and develop distributors and end users in assigned territories
- Work with the Integrated Supply Chain team to prepare forecasting, demand planning supply and delivery
- Team up with the Regional Sales Managers to provide input to strategy development
- Help create business growth plans based on understanding of the industry, application environments, value chains, customer needs and competitors
- Identify and communicate market trends, technical developments, competitive activities which potentially impact the business
- Manage new product and new application introductions
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or a related discipline
- 4+ years’ experience in sales and/or marketing
- Verbal and written proficiency in English
- A valid driver’s licence
- Experience working in or with chemical, pharmaceutical and R&D industries preferred
About the Company:
A multinational conglomerate that operates worldwide and across multiple industries, this organization has a colossal workforce. Occupying a place on the Fortune 100, this company is a true global leader.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, 化学, ケミカル, メーカー