給与 ¥8000000 - ¥13000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Susumu Ebihara
Outstanding opportunity for a sales professional to join an electronic manufacturer and put his/her skill set to full use. You will serve as Sales Manager (Renewables), leverage your sales & marketing expertise, and create, plan, and implement sales strategy in alignment with global directives.
- Establish sales targets and ensure sales achievement through regular oversight and implementation of improvement plans as needed
- Identify opportunities at existing and potential new customers within defined geographical area; determine plans for acquisition and allocate resources
- Support the development of strong relationships with key customers, building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers
- Monitor financial status and report any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams
- Take ownership of the sales process, and all relevant training and development plans, actions, and programs
- Ability to focus on domestic energy as the priority market (mainly electric power) segment, especially renewable
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to identify opportunities in industry segment and re-export business
About the Company:
A power and automation company offering an international culture where innovation and teamwork pave the way to success. Serving numerous regions of the world, this industry leader strives to provide the best products and solutions to a diverse client base and is an excellent career choice for career-minded professionals.
セールスプランニング, 製造業, マーケティング, エネルギー, マネージメント, ビジネスデベロップメント