給与 ¥9000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Matthew King
Outstanding opportunity for a sales professional to join an electronics manufacturing company as Sales Manager (Academic). Ensuring sustainable growth and setting core objectives for the team, the successful candidate will also work with key stakeholders and manage research and education resources in the region and outside the region.
- Ensure sustainable growth, quota achievement, and proficiency goal achievement for the APAC/Japan region
- Set mission and core objectives for the team in alignment with the APAC program and communicate key strategic opportunities, gaps, needs, and recommendations
- Drive execution on plans and initiatives, reporting key achievements vs. target quarter
- Define and maintain a dashboard for sales and proficiency for the research and education program
- Manage research and education resources in APAC/Japan – drive performance reviews
- Previous sales experience
- Strong track record of achieving sales growth
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy, goals, and plans and drive them to execution
- People management experience preferred
About the Company:
An electronic manufacturer that develops, manufactures, and markets test and measurement tools and solutions across multiple industries throughout numerous regions of the world. From monitoring hardware to all-in-one measurement instruments, the company consistently delivers excellence and quality. With employees in excess of 7,000 and a strong global foothold, this is an excellent chance to gain entry into a well-known brand.
ビジネスデベロップメント, 営業, セールス, アカウントマネージメント