給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yuni Hong
An exciting Regional Manager role has arisen at a global travel company. This is an excellent chance to showcase your rich history of sales and business development while taking ownership of the annual sales target and developing sales strategy for the territory. The ideal candidate will have strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Manage annual sales target (TTV and revenue) for given territory
- Develop sales strategy, including analyses of individual markets, customer segments, etc.
- Identify and contact prospective leads
- Oversee negotiations
- Communicate with management
- Develop strong internal relationships
- Ability to manage P&L independently
- A strong track record in sales and business development
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- 12+ years’ experience in the travel and hospitality industry
- A solid B2B network
About the Company:
A travel and hospitality company, this global organization is headquartered overseas and operates in dozens of locations, from South Africa and Australia to the U.S. Its range of services includes travel packages, flights, business travel, and more. The company has a rich history in the travel industry and remains a leading global enterprise.
サービス業, カスタマーサービス, マーケティング, セールス, ビジネスデベロップメント, 外資系, b2b, 法人営業, トラベル, 旅行