給与 ¥12000000 - ¥18000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cristina Angeles
A multinational software group is in need of a business development and sales expert. As the Sales Manager, you will develop a business plan and build a strong sales team to meet the goals of an international organization.
- Obtain target results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, coaching, skills development and product knowledge development
- Manage the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue and expense controls, meeting agreed targets and promoting the organization’s presence in the Japan market
- Monitor the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports and cyclical sales meetings
- Assist in the development of an annual marketing plan, specifically advising on realistic forecasts for each product and territory/sales promotion programme plans
- An extensive track record of new business sales success including presentation and negotiation skills within the industry and at C level within enterprise software
- Strong success in recruiting, coaching and managing an exceptional sales team
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas/goals
- Experience driving the sales process and effective working relationships with sales operations
- Ability to understand the ‘bigger picture’ and business drivers around IT
About the Company:
An international software-as-a-service (SaaS) organization, this organization is responsible for a platform that is utilized by business clients across the world. Continuing to expand its client base and global presence, this organization is well positioned for the challenges of the future.
ソフトウェア, ビジネスサポート, セールスサポート, 営業，セールス