給与 ¥8400000 - ¥9240000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Thierry Manga
A global financial services firm is seeking a professional who is ready to drive their career forward as a Sales Manager. The qualified candidate will have prior experience selling internet-based SaaS software to financial services organizations, and in this role, will assume responsibility for driving sales, maintaining relationships, and giving technical demonstrations.
- Drive sales and maintain relationships with assigned accounts within the investment, banking, legal, and corporate community in Japan
- Conduct lead generation and new client prospecting
- Initiate and lead social engagements such as lunches, entertainment events, etc.
- Jointly sell with other sales team members
- Monitor sales progress against strategy, including the development of an individual sales plan and utilization of reporting tools
- Update the customer relationship management (CRM) database with relevant client contact details and opportunities
- A university degree
- 5+ years’ experience selling internet-based SaaS software to financial services organizations in Japan
- Experience performing technical sales demonstrations of software to clients
- Written and spoken Japanese and English proficiency
- An understanding or strong interest in finance, particularly M&A and capital markets
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent client communication skills
About the Company:
A financial services firm, this global organization provides financial data and other services across the investment industry worldwide. With dozens of top rate companies as clients and a diverse portfolio of offerings, the company continues to evolve and succeed, and to this end, is always looking for more talent to add to their international workforce.
営業, マーケティング, セールス, ソフトウェア, ファイナンス, 提案営業