給与 ¥8000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takahito Maegami
A medical supplies company is seeking an experienced Sales Manager with a strong customer network in the Japanese medical and healthcare industry. The top candidate selected for this role will assess market viability of the product portfolio and conduct analysis for strategic decision making.
- Assess market viability of product portfolio, new marketing techniques, and promotional campaigns for the medical and healthcare sectors
- Develop and strategize appropriate sales plans and channels based on corporate directives
- Develop key messages to communicate product positioning clearly
- Achieve sales targets
- Develop relationships with partner organizations and key opinion leaders
- A university graduate, preferably in a science discipline
- Substantial sales experience, with a strong customer network in the Japanese medical and healthcare industry
- Ability to build and cultivate relationships with new and existing customers
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Written and verbal English proficiency
About the Company:
A dental and medical supplies manufacturer that produces and markets a wide range of healthcare products across numerous industries and global regions. With operations currently in much of Asia, they continue to expand aggressively into new territories. This is an exciting time to join the company at this stage of their development.
医療機器, ヘルスケア, 管理, マネージメント, 戦略ビジネス, ビジネスデベロップメント, マーケティング