給与 ¥6000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ayumi Tamaki
A multinational manufacturer of specialty chemicals is searching for an experienced sales professional. In the role of Sales Manager, the successful candidate will grow business in Japan while managing customer relationships and account strategies.
- Achieve annual revenue and profit targets
- Gain market share and promote products
- Manage customer relationships and key account strategies
- Execute the business strategy at each key account
- Grow business sales in Japan
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a science related field; MBA is an advantage
- 5-10 years’ commercial work experience; direct experience with electronic gases/materials or the semiconductor industry is preferred
- A demonstrated ability to work independently across multiple areas (sales, supply chain, sourcing)
- Strong English language skills both written and spoken
About the Company:
An international specialty chemical manufacturing company, this company produces a range of products for customers in a variety of industries, including energy, food, healthcare and technology among others. Having expanded across a number of global locations, this company now employs thousands across a large network.
セールス, ファインケミカル, 営業, マーケティング