給与 ¥13000000 - ¥16000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Thierry Manga
An international IT company is currently recruiting a Vertical Sales Manager to join its team and bring their IT service selling experience to the fore. Reporting to the Sales Head of Auto Business, the candidate selected for this role will demonstrate deep understanding of Japanese business culture, a quality necessary to explore new accounts and generate new business.
- Explore and mine new accounts
- Generate new business through alliances with service providers and technology partners such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, etc.
- Conduct intelligence gathering on customers and competitors
- Leverage relationships with existing accounts to generate additional IT business
- Build and maintain executive level relationships with IT service/product vendors
- Experience selling IT implementation services to Japanese Tier 1 companies
- Knowledge of the automotive and manufacturing industries
- Familiarity with the complete lifecycle of IT implementation projects in Japan
- Experience working with IT vendors, service providers, and suppliers
- Japanese and English fluency
About the Company:
An IT company delivering a wide range of services and products—cloud, consulting, analytics, digital—to customers across the automotive, manufacturing, banking, energy, and construction industries. With an international staff in excess of 150,000 and clients in over six continents, the company remains a key player in the industry and is an excellent place to start or continue your career.
提案営業, 自動車産業, 製造業, 新規事業, マネージメント, アカウントマネージメント