給与 ¥5000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Airi Nagafuji
An industrial engineering company is looking for a Sales Manager to join its team and manage inquiries, generate quotations, and build relationships with customers. A candidate with prior sales support experience and a proactive mindset would be a good match for this role.
- Manage inquiries and generate quotations for customers, coordinating closely with respective outside regional sales managers
- Perform order contract management including order entry and processing, documentation requirements, order status reports, shipping details, etc.
- Establish and maintain lines of communication with customers; field customer products, technical, performance, and commercial questions
- Liaise with order processing, manufacturing, and engineering teams at affiliate companies located overseas as well as 3rd party product partners to fulfill customer order contracts
- Assist with marketing initiatives, tradeshows, and exhibitions
- 3+ years’ sales support experience within the mechanical equipment process industry
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A proactive self-starter
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and motivational skills (written & verbal)
- A strong technical aptitude
- Intermediate to advanced business level English (written & verbal)
- Willingness to travel on occasion
About the Company:
An international company that offers a wide range of engineering, manufacturing, and support services in locations throughout the world including Europe, Russia, the Americas, and Asia. From engineering professionals to sales staff and everything in between, career opportunities abound for candidates ready to elevate their career at a global firm.
エンジニアリング, 技術, 営業, マーケティング, セールス, マネージメント, ビジネスデベロップメント, テクニカル, カスタマーサービス