給与 ¥6000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Takahito Maegami
An international biotech firm is searching for an accomplished sales/marketing professional to join them as Sales Manager. In this role, the successful candidate will develop territory sales plans while closely monitoring market trends and identifying new opportunities.
- Control, organize and direct the development of the business including meeting saels targets, accurate forecasting and budget/expense management
- Develop sales plans in the territory and coordinate specific activities within targeted accounts in consultation with sales management
- Work with in-house marketing to develop territory-specific sales tools and any other necessary documents to lead sales growth
- Monitor and report regional market trends; identify new market potentials
- Effectively represent the company at all times
- BS in a biotech-related field
- 5+ years’ sales/marketing experience
- An understanding of the business segment and economic drivers
- An ability to adapt to evolving sales responsibilities and a corporate work environment
About the Company:
A multinational organization that manufactures a range of biological research equipment, this company is a leading name in its field. Operating manufacturing facilities across a number of international locations, this company employs hundreds of talented professionals.
営業, マーケティング, セールス, バイオテクノロジー