PCB Sales Manager/PCBセールスマネージャー
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kieran Quigley
An international manufacturing company is seeking a sales professional. As the PCB Sales Manager, you will negotiate conditions of trade and business deals with a variety of parties, reporting to both in country management and overseas offices.
- Manage business conversations and negotiation of trade conditions such as price, sale statistics, status and turnover among distributors and/or customers
- Perform business presentations for distributors and customers
- Troubleshoot general/quality issues
- Report periodically and/or as necessary to country manager, regional manager and HQ
- Perform team building activities
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, electronics, marketing, business administration or business analysis
- 5+ years’ sales experience
- Sales and management skills; experience managing distributors and customers
- English skills (TOEIC 700+)
About the Company:
A multinational organization that manufactures and distributes a wide range of IT hardware and printing products, this company has a long history of success and innovation. Now operating an international network comprised of thousands of skilled employees, this organization continues to be a leader in global markets.
営業, マーケティング, セールス, アカウントマネージャー