給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Claire Mai
A global consumer beverage company is recruiting for the position of National Off Premise Manager to join them in this multifaceted role and drive the business based on conceptual sales proposals that generate a triple win scenario (customer-consumer-company). The ideal candidate has an educational background in economics or business administration plus 8 years’ FMCG sales experience.
- Combine the strategic nature of the role with hands-on excellence
- Develop multi-year business plans, channel, trade sales, and profit plans, plus the commission of shopper insight research
- Execute sales plan in all channels, delivering top line growth figures in key accounts and ensuring merchandising standards in every store
- Drive business based on conceptual sales proposals
- Align with regional and international stakeholders
- A university degree in social science, preferably economics, business administration, or similar; master’s degree is a plus
- 8-10 years’ blue chip experience in FMCG sales
- Key account management and field sales experience
- Strong communication, leadership, and presentation skills
- Excellent account development skills
About the Company:
A global food and beverage company with products sold in over 150 countries that has experienced significant growth since the world debut of its popular line of drinks several decades ago. Buoyed by its strong global workforce, they are always looking to add more sales, media, marketing, operations, and finance professionals to their dynamic team.
営業, アカウントマネージメント, ビジネス, マーケティング, セールス, 戦略ビジネス, ビジネスデベロップメント, 日用消費財