給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yusuke Genma
An experienced institutional sales professional is needed at a leading global financial institution. As the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will manage and cultivate large accounts within the financial institution segment and act as an industry expert on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain relationship with an existing very large and important account together with the manager, including management of fixed income products and day to day liaison between the investment boutique and client
- Cultivate other clients in the financial institution segment
- Develop as an area expert in a specialized function or business/product
- Be the day-to-day technical or functional expert in an assigned area
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ institutional sales related experience
- 2+ years’ fixed income sales experience in asset management or securities
- A strong network with existing and potential clients
- Native level Japanese; business English
About the Company:
On the back of its strong credit rating and solid capital base, this banking and financial services corporation enjoys success across more than 30 countries. With over 40 years since the founding of this company’s Japanese office, this company has a deep familiarity with the Japanese economy as well as business culture.