給与 ¥10000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tomohiro Ando
A multinational manufacturer is searching for a professional automotive salesperson to join them as the Sales Manager. In this role, the successful candidate will utilize their excellent communication and sales skills to build profitable relationships with customers and close equipment and service deals.
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers to ensure continuous revenue growth
- Communicate with related team members and leverage internal resources to effectively deliver against customer requirements to ensure smooth progress of programs, focusing on team effort
- Perform personal sales of equipment/services to customers, including clarifying system design focusing on features and benefits and launching new products/services
- Negotiate and finalize contracts with internal and external customers
- Plan and coordinate programs for maximum sales volume and profitability
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience as sales in automotive related industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to express information/ideas in a professional manner to varying levels of people and customers
- Good understanding of the automotive industry’s development system and decision making process
- Strong English skills required (TOEIC 600+)
About the Company:
An international conglomerate responsible for the manufacture of a wide portfolio of equipment and technologies, this organization is one of the world’s largest enterprises. With hundreds of thousands of employees across more than one thousand locations across the globe, this organization continues to be a leader in a number of industries.
営業, マーケティング, セールス, 製造業