給与 ¥6000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Peter Swinney
A famous apparel company is searching for an individual with e-commerce experience and customer service or sales skills to join them as Assistant Manager (Conversion – Consumer Direct Sales – e-commerce). This exciting role offers you the chance to use your creativity in a global environment while promoting and creating content strategy within categories.
- Contribute to product enhancement
- Develop and promote content strategy within categories
- Monitor results, demand, sales, profitability, customer service reports, and product KPIs to identify and implement improvements in conversion, revenue per visit, average transactions, and site engagement
- Create sales reports and ad-hoc reports
- Collaborate with the web analytics team to evaluate and improve on-site performance
- Plan and update roadmap for stories and promotion strategy and merchandise
- 3+ years’ e-commerce experience
- Customer service or sales skills
- Ability to analyse inventory, make proposals to minimize inventory based on sales, and make improvements
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Analytics
About the Company:
An international sporting goods company that designs attractive, functional sportswear favoured by people the world over. United by a passionate commitment to diversity and excellence, members of the global workforce are encouraged to push boundaries and find connection with the company's brands and lifestyle.
オンラインビジネス, Eコマース, カスタマーサービス, セールス, プロダクトデザイン, マネジメント, リテール, アパレル