給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Khaliunaa Chuluunkhuu
An international research and development company is searching for an experienced B2B salesperson to join them as a member of Inside Sales. In this role, the successful candidate will investigate customer needs and requirements and build plans to further grow sales revenue.
- Grow sales revenue and keep expected profitability through either complying with customer inquiries or contacting targeted customers with internally generated leads in Japan and the wider APAC area
- Reply to prospective customers inquiries in the APAC region; start communication with targeting customers by phone or mail based on leads generated internally either by BU, marketing or other sales
- Investigate the requirements and needs of customers; evaluate whether they fit company capabilities
- Negotiate terms and conditions, including pricing, and close deals
- Bachelor’s degree or above in chemical, biology or related subjects
- 3+ years’ B2B sales experience (preferably in customer manufacturing, research or service ideally in the pharmaceutical industry)
- Strong communication capability; ability to understand customer needs and requirements
- Native or fluent English; Native or fluent Japanese and/or Korean
About the Company:
A multinational chemical and biotechnology firm, this organization provides product development and research services to a variety of industries including pharmaceutical. With thousands of employees across a wide global network, this company continues to build on its long history.