マーケティング・BDアドバイザー/ Marketing & BD Adviser
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Pranav Mehra
掲載日 2019/04/222019-04-22 2019-06-21 legal 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international law firm is searching for a Marketing & Business Development Adviser, preferably with a legal and/or marketing background. This position will be responsible for developing and executing business plans and marketing initiatives for the region.
About the Company:
An international law firm, this organization has a long history in Japan spanning decades. As one of the most established law practices in Japan, this institution provides high level solutions to both Japanese individuals with interests overseas and international entities with commercial goals in Japan.
ビジネスデベロップメント, 新規ビジネス, ビジネス, 経営, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, コンサルティング, 弁護士事務所, 法律事務所
- Draft and implement the regional business plan and develop regional practice area plans, budgets and personal business development plans
- Support the client relationship management programme in the region by taking a lead role in managing one or two key client accounts
- Promote the company and the work of the practice in the local and international media and otherwise to assist in the development of brand awareness in local and regional markets
- Assist in updating and maintaining a full suite of marketing collateral, including office and practice profiles, lawyer profiles, and PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate legal directory submissions and interviews, awards submissions and other surveys
- Execute a range of events including panel and speaking engagements, seminars and conferences, social events and receptions.
- 4+ years’ relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Law, Business Administration, Marketing or a related discipline
- Business level fluency in both English and Japanese
- Advanced PC skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to learn new IT skills such as digital marketing systems, InterAction and other database systems