プロジェクトビジネスマネージャ/ Project Business Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annumFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Tom Kiley
掲載日 2018/11/08 2018-11-082019-01-07 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A large chemical company is looking for a Project Business Manager. This position will be responsible for account management, market intelligence, and growing the contracting manufacturing organization business.
- Grow the CDMO business for polymers in Japan by identifying new opportunities for business, developing successful strategies, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Maintain local data in the CRM and SAP
- Work closely with the internal sales team, global product lines, and external customers
- Conduct account management, supporting project acquisitions, value selling, contract negotiation, risk management, complaint management, etc.
- Carryout market and customer intelligence efforts, by monitoring competitors, researching the territory market, identifying unmet customer needs, and proposing measures to increase customer satisfaction and profitability
- Significant technical or scientific educational background
- 5+ years in the pharmaceutical or related industry
- Experience in the CDMO or CMO business is a plus
About the Company:
A chemical conglomerate with tens of thousands of employees operating in over one hundred countries worldwide. This company has significant operations in Japan and is one of the world's leading industrial organizations.
事業開発, ビジネスデベロップメント, 新規ビジネス, ビジネス, 経営, 営業, セールス, ファインケミカル