マーケティングコーディネーター/ Business and Marketing Coordinator
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Asuka Murakami
掲載日 2018/10/023-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An established law firm is looking for a new Business Development and Marketing Coordinator. The individual in this role will be responsible for handling business proposals, event management, directory submissions, client development, collateral management, data maintenance, etc. This is a direct contract position.
- Cooperate closely with the manager and partners to develop business proposals in both Japanese and English language
- Coordinate speeches, seminars, conferences, events, receptions, etc.
- Cooperate with managers to support the activities of the client development program
- Update and maintain up-to-date data for profiles of offices, practices, and lawyers as well as the CV and InterAction database
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as needed such as, client, industry, and marketing research
- Bachelor’s degree (business administration, marketing, or law related discipline is a plus)
- Microsoft office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Advanced PC proficiency in order to learn how to operate databases such as InterAction
- Experience handling confidential information
About the Company:
An international law firm, this organization has a long history in Japan spanning decades. As one of the most established law practices in Japan, this institution provides high level solutions to both Japanese individuals with interests overseas and international entities with commercial goals in Japan.
契約, データマネージメント, イベントマネージャー, データ管理, データベース, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング