Business Planning Manager/ビジネスプランニングマネージャー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Claire Mai
An international food manufacturer is in need of a talented business strategist with previous experience in FMCG to join them as the Business Planning Manager. In this role, the successful candidate will develop strategies for a range of customer channels.
- Develop and deploy product/promotion/channel mix strategies
- Identify best FMOT strategies for each channel (customer) by brand; set and track KPIs
- Propose and get internal approval for customer dedicated SKU, promotional SKU with business cases from field sales input
- Share incremental volume projection from promotion and additional in-store application plans
- Experience in product/promotion/channel mix strategy development in the FMCG industry
- FMOT strategy/marketing experience in the FMCG industry is an advantage
- Strong task management and people management skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Fluency in Japanese; business English
About the Company:
A multinational food organization, this company provides nutritional foods across a variety of product lines. Having been in business for a number of decades, this company continues to expand its global influence and now operates in more than one hundred markets worldwide.
食品, セールスプランニング, 営業，マーケティング