Business Development Manager/ビジネスデベロップメントマネージャー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥13000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
Reporting to the Head of Civil Solutions, the successful applicant selected for this Business Development Manager role will join a mining company and take ownership of multiple projects and tasks including the establishment of a marketing plan, data analysis, relationship building, and much more. Strong post qualification experience plus the ability to manage complex business development activity will serve you well in this position.
- Establish and execute a strategic marketing plan for civil solutions including conference participation, publications, and collateral
- Develop and maintain a set of industry specific value propositions that leverage collective strengths
- Build relationships within the civil construction industry
- Manage and execute major strategic projects
- Support the continued development of civil solutions in the region
- Relevant tertiary qualification in business, economics, finance, or similar field; relevant tertiary qualification in engineering also highly regarded
- 8+ years’ post qualification experience, ideally with 5+ years’ proven business development experience within the civil construction sector
- Strong strategic and commercial acumen
- Ability to manage and drive complex business development and sales activities
About the Company:
A mining company headquartered overseas, this organization employs thousands of people in regions throughout the world, and is responsible for the development and delivery of innovative mining solutions that contribute to improved cost and productivity. This role presents an excellent opportunity to drive your career forward in a global environment.
営業, マーケティング, 建築家, 外資系, グローバル