給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Helene Akagawa
A global entertainment industry leader is seeking a talented entrepreneur with a can-do attitude to join them in an Associate Licensing Director position. Reporting to the APAC & Middle East Licensing Director and Japan General Manager, you will develop and implement sales strategy to achieve business goals for the company’s licensing business in Japan.
- Deliver bottom line growth through the new sales acquisitions and current partner development
- Provide market insight, market trends, and competitive analysis for business planning
- Recommend licensing strategy to build and maximize brand potential
- Develop action plan to implement the strategy and deliver the business targets
- Identify and secure new business partners driving all facets of the deal
- 8-12 years of brand licensing or consumer product experience in the media, entertainment, brand management or relevant industry, preferably with a multinational company or lifestyle brand
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to interface with partners from various levels and backgrounds, as well as exert influence on their business decision
- Excellent business acumen, coupled with strong interpersonal/communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Japanese
About the Company:
A multinational entertainment company that leads the global market with production and distribution of a wide array of contents and programs. This award-winning media entertainment company has been serving over one billion viewers worldwide for more than twenty years now.
マネージメント, 営業, マーケティング, ビジネスデベロップメント, 外資系, エンターテイメント