給与 ¥10000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mina Choi
A development and manufacturing company is looking for an experienced professional to join them in an exciting Business Manager role. The Business Manager will work as part of the Japanese sales team and manage OEM sales, develop strategic partnerships, and build up the pipeline with new, qualified sales opportunities.
- OEM sales as well as maintain and nurture strategic partnerships with existing OEM key accounts
- Obtain access to and maintain a network within the Japan IVD (In Vitro Diagnostics) industry to expand the existing customer base
- Drive contract negotiations (supply agreements) and price negotiations within the framework of corporate legal guidelines
- Provide market information for the creation of reliable OEM forecasts and budgets and the formulation of annual account overviews
- Excellent written and spoken English and Japanese
- Documented experience in B2B sales, 3-5 years
- Documented success in achieving and exceeding established sales targets
- Proficiency using IT systems including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SAP CRM, etc.
- In-depth business understanding and excellent Japanese business communication skills
About the Company:
An American-based research and manufacturing company, this global organization has a strong foothold in the food, environmental, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries, and develops a wide variety of products including automation technology, informatics products, and more.
B to b, ビジネスデベロップメント, 外資系, メーカー, セールス, 法人営業, マネージメント