給与 ¥7000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alberto Sala
An international financial technology company is searching for a skilled sales professional. As Business Development/Sales, you will develop strategies and manage sales pipelines in order to further develop a leading global name.
- Manage the sales/business development pipeline and responsibilities across the client account by defining potential opportunities and responding to requested opportunities across client portfolios
- Recommend strategy including pricing, introduction to market, profit planning, expense budgets, etc.
- Quantification of complex business opportunities, pricing strategy and negotiation for deal opportunities; taking into account specific elements and the competitive landscape
- Design and execute both strategic and tactical plans to enhance the profitability of the client relationship
- Work with internal stakeholders across various functional teams to identify new segment and product opportunities and develop propositions to maximise segment penetration in close collaboration with global and regional product teams
- A proven track record of driving revenue growth in a business development/sales role across complex deal negotiations, ideally gained within a payments, financial services or consulting environment
- Sound knowledge of electronic payments/cards from an issuing/acquiring/payment/network perspective
- Numeracy skills
- Strong impact and influencing, negotiation skills (complex negotiations), highly numerate and commercially focused; an understanding of pricing, deal structures, accounting and the impact of deals on P&L
About the Company:
An international financial technology company, this organization provides consumers across the world with electronic payment solutions. One of the largest companies of its type, this company has operations across the globe.
ファイナンス, 営業, マーケティング, セールス, ビジネスデベロップメント