Account Development Representative/アカウントデベロップメントレプレゼンタティブ
給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cristina Angeles
A multinational software-as-a-service group is searching for a skilled sales professional with a history of past success in business sales. As an Account Development Representative, you will establish and grow business relationships, understanding client businesses and making services with their needs.
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts within key accounts in Japan
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Focus on understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges and pain points; understand how solutions map to these areas
- Leverage existing installations and relationships into projects, departments and divisions in order to identify new opportunities to pass to field account executives
- Facilitate resources necessary to further the sales cycle such as solution consultants, customer services, marketing, etc.
- A demonstrable track record of success within a telemarketing, lead generation, cold calling or new business sales capacity (ideally within the enterprise space)
- Experience selling enterprise class solutions is an advantage
- A thorough understanding of the sales process and an ability to navigate and progress through long, complex sales cycles
- Sales force automation, enterprise resource planning or other IT infrastructure management (monitoring and discovery) technology skills is a plus
- Excellent relationship building skills; ability to build meaningful business relationships with customers, prospects and internal colleagues
About the Company:
An international software-as-a-service (SaaS) organization, this organization is responsible for a platform that is utilized by business clients across the world. Continuing to expand its client base and global presence, this organization is well positioned for the challenges of the future.
ソフトウェア, 営業, セールス, マーケティング