給与 ¥6000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mio Watanabe
An international speciality chemical manufacturer is in need of a skilled sales professional with technical experience. As Marine Sales, you will cooperate with technical service professionals to develop business in a specific market segment.
- Execute and monitor the sales plan, budget, KPIs and action plan in such a way that the forecasted sales are achieved
- Develop business in specific market segments according to guideline set in the sales plan.
- Maintain and develop contacts with current and potential customers and influential organizations in the PC business.
- Cooperate with Field Technical Service to deal with complaints and claims arising from customers.
- Effectively manage receivables and customer risk in line with guidelines and budget
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a chemical or commercial field
- 2-3 years’ relevant sales, technical experience in the coating industry
- PC skills; MS Office, email, etc.
- Valid driver’s license is an advantage
- Native level Japanese; fluent English
About the Company:
A global chemical organization with a long history, this company is a supplier of coatings, glass and other speciality materials. Based overseas, this company has a presence in dozens of countries across the world and tens of thousands of employees.
ファインケミカル, ケミカル, 営業, アカウントマネージメント, ケミカル