Project Manager - Sales/セールスプログラムマネージャー・セールス
給与 ¥8500000 - ¥12500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Suguru Nakano
A skilled planning and sales analysis professional is needed in the exciting role of Sales Project Manager. In this role, you will have the opportunity to plan and execute targeting and segmentation strategies as well as sales efficiency projects.
- Plan and execute segmentation and targeting, sales force sizing and territory alignment for all business units together with/under the direction of management
- Provide suggestions/advice for SFE-related matters to all business units in alignment with the guidance and direction of the global headquarters
- Lead the implementation of the segmentation and targeting strategy to ensure the efficient execution of brand plans
- Lead ad-hoc projects to improve sales force efficiency; participate in intensive training courses organized by the global headquarters
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ marketing, statistics analysis, consulting or management in a related field
- Proficient computer skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and globally used analytic tools)
- Experience in a consulting firm or multiple business units preferred
- Fluent Japanese and English (TOEIC 800+)
About the Company:
A multinational pharmaceutical organization originating out of Europe, this company is responsible for the research and development of a number of widely recognized pharmaceutical products as well as products related to diagnostic imaging, women’s health and adhesives among others. It has a long history in the industry and a wide international reach, employing tens of thousands of individuals.
マーケティング, 法人営業, プロジェクトマネージメント, 営業