給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Susumu Ebihara
An international energy company is searching for an individual with knowledge of Asian energy markets to assist with their business growth in the role of Market Developer. This international position will see you building strong business relationships across Taiwan, China, Japan and South Korea as well as other APAC regions.
- Identify suitable market and partnership opportunities; conduct market and project risk assessments
- Build market intelligence across all markets within the APAC region
- Develop detailed market strategies for selected Asian markets whilst continually monitoring all other market opportunities in the region
- Deploy a business strategy and initiate regulatory engagement, including the definition of roadmaps to engage with relevant stakeholders
- Build strong local networks in each market with a particular emphasis on Taiwan, China, Japan and South Korea
- Degree in business, strategy, commercial management or a similar field
- Proven commercial experience in the energy sector within APAC markets, particularly in Taiwan, China and/or Japan
- Good knowledge of renewable energy markets in Asia
- Outstanding relationship building skills; an ability to work with international stakeholders, partners and local market officials
- Fluent English; Japanese and Mandarin speaking ability is preferred
About the Company:
A multinational energy group, this company manages a diverse variety of energy resources across an international network. Continuing to build its offerings and presence in the international market, this company is a powerful player in the energy world.
営業, マーケティング, セールス, エネルギー, ビジネスデベロップメント