Business Development Manager/ビジネスデベロップメントマネージャー
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Min Jiayi
A multinational manufacturing organisation is in need of a semiconductor sales professional. As the Business Development Manager, the successful applicant will manage key customers in Osaka and west Japan while providing a high level of support.
- Develop key customer accounts and manage all issues and questions in relation to customer projects in Osaka and west Japan
- Ensure that the highest level of customer support is provided at all times with a focus on business growth
- Support the preparation of the annual budget; achieve set business targets
- Organize customer support by coordinating internal resources (FAE, Sales, R&D, Marketing)
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in science, electrical/telecommunication engineering or business
- 5+ years’ experience in sales of semiconductor products
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience with GPS/GNSS, GPRS/UMTS/LTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, RF design and firmware development is ideal
About the Company:
An international manufacturer that creates a series of semiconductor products and modules for a variety of markets including automotive, industrial and consumer, this company is at the forefront of electronic innovation. Continuing to build a diverse portfolio of communication systems, this company is a thought leader in global markets.
半導体, 製造業, カスタマーサービス, 営業, マーケティング, セールス, アカウントマネージャー