給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Helene Akagawa
An international camera manufacturer is searching for a talented professional with knowledge of sales and marketing processes to join them as the Country Manager, Supports. In this role, the successful candidate will leverage their experience and bilingual Japanese/English skills to develop new products in the market.
- Closely coordinate with the manufacturing division’s product brand managers (including monthly reporting)
- Plan the roll out and introduction of new products; be the brand ambassador and technical expert providing support to the customers, customer service, sales team and end users
- Liaise with the PR agency to ensure maximum exposure for the brands managed
- Work with the sales management team to develop focused range plans by account and channel; monitor competitors – new products, pricing, etc. and provide feedback to product brand managers
- 3+ years’ relevant product experience
- Proven ability to create and implement an effective growth strategy
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the sales and marketing process
- Knowledge of consumer branding, communication and promotional techniques
- Excellent spoken and written English and Japanese
About the Company:
An international manufacturer or cameras and lighting equipment, this organization has a reputation for excellence in photography. With a strong brand image and a wide global network, this organization is a leader in its industry.
製造業, 広報, 営業, プロダクト, 経営, ビジネスデベロップメント