Business Development Manager/ビジネスデベロップメントマネージャー
給与 ¥7000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Aya Takahashi
A Business Development Manager role has arisen at a global industrial manufacturer. The ideal candidate will have sales and sales management experience and the ability to connect to people with ease. As Business Development Manager you will develop market surveys, establish customer contacts, and develop market entry strategy.
- Develop market surveys for automotive, electronics, aerospace, pharma, heat technology, etc.
- Establish customer contacts with major players on all levels
- Provide existing distributors with technical, commercial, and sales support
- Develop market and customer requirements, e.g., technical, service, sales, and business
- Develop a market entry strategy in close cooperation with the sales director and managing director
- Japanese nationality; fluent in English and/or German
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in sales and sales management of capital equipment, ideally in the environmental test chamber industry
- Market development experience with a good understanding of the testing market for different industries in Japan
- An international mindset and open to working with international colleagues
About the Company:
An industrial manufacturer based overseas with a vast global presence, this company develops and manufactures environmental simulation and heat technology for customers across the automotive, aerospace, electronics, and pharma sectors. With services available in over a dozen countries and a team of experts capably of deploying top-rate solutions, this is an excellent company to join and grow a rewarding career.
メーカー, セールス, エリアアカウントマネージャー, マーケットデベロップメント