インスツルメンツセールスレプレゼンタティブ/ Instruments Sales Representative
給与 ¥5,500,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント LeAnh Vu
掲載日 2019/04/172019-04-17 2019-06-16 manufacturing-and-production Kanagawa JP JPY 5500000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A multinational biotechnology company is looking to fill an Instruments Sales Representative position. The successful applicant will be responsible for translating industry expertise to effective direct sales.
- Conduct direct sales to government offices, inspection centres, and universities in the region
- Gain knowledge of the appropriate instruments and technologies for elemental sample analysis
- Learn the commonly used techniques for the relevant data collection and processing
- Identify what critical factors will affect sample preparation for trace elemental analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or above in chemistry or chemical engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience (experience in precision equipment and medical device manufacturing is a plus)
- Strong management skills
- Experience in physicochemical analysis equipment sales
About the Company:
Based in the United States, this global biotechnology company provides laboratory equipment, chemicals, and a variety of services for a number of industries. With annual revenues in the billions and a global workforce of over 50,000, this company is an established industry leader.
医療器具, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, 医薬品