給与 ¥6,500,000 - ¥7,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Matthew King
掲載日 2018/09/303-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international manufacturer of factory automation and robotics solutions is seeking a Sales staff with some experience in selling automation equipment to industrial customers. This Kanagawa-based role is responsible for initiating, establishing and strengthening trusting relationships with B2B customers through attentive problem-solving and consultative sales activities.
- Implement sales strategies and action plans for local market activities
- Expand business relation with key system partners and system integrators
- Participate in periodical planning and review of forecast
- Support marketing activities such as local exhibitions and events
- Team up with technical engineers to improve technical solution quality and with customer service staff in post-sales activities
- Manage purchase orders, delivery schedule and coordination of local issues
- Experience in sales roles specializing in equipment to industrial automation
- Knowledge in foundry, machine tools and automation products
- Business level proficiency in English
About the Company:
An international manufacturer of factory automation and robotics solutions, this company is responsible for automated production lines in use by clients in all corners of the globe. Continuing to build the strength of their offerings and client portfolio, this company has expanded across a worldwide network and now employs thousands of skilled professionals.
神奈川, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業, 機械, オートメーション, 自動化, ロボット化