給与 ¥8000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Helene Akagawa
A large international beverage company is searching for a strong account management professional. In this role, you will manage marketing plans together with a key strategic account, developing the customer’s business as you collaborate on strategy and partnership initiatives.
- Develop a marketing plan, including consumer/channel insights, new product development, merchandising communication and promotional activation/execution
- Understand the restaurant chain customer’s business, value chain and logistics; optimize their beverage portfolio
- Jointly develop a business plan with the customer; track and manage KPIs
- Develop, track and manage internal BP and RE; strengthen the strategic partnership and alliance relationship
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ marketing experience or a similar functional area
- 3+ years’ sales experience or 3+ years’ large national customer management experience is preferred
- Project management capability involving complexities both internally and globally at the company and the customer
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Native level Japanese; business English
About the Company:
This company is one of the world’s largest beverage companies, servicing millions of customers over its more than 70 year lifespan. Commanding a number of globally recognized brands, this company is an instantly recognizable name on shelves all over the world.
マーケティング, アカウントマネージメント, アカウントマネージャー, 営業, セールス