セールスレプレゼンタティブ/ Sales Representative
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kanako Yoshikawa
掲載日 2019/03/04 2019-03-042019-05-03 not-for-profit-and-charities Tokyo JP JPY 6000000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A large non-for-profit is searching for a Sales Representative. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for developing sales leads, managing the sales process, preparing cost proposals, etc.
- Find sales leads through cold calling, internet research, trade show leads, etc.
- Support the sales process by promptly responding to all inquiries as needed
- Generate cost proposals of services for clients
- Support the operations group in opening application files and documentation as needed
- Maintain client files and establish a list of preferred contacts
- Cooperate with the marketing team to support trade shows
- Associate degree or higher
- 2+ years of sales or marketing experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong phone and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal proficiency in English and French
About the Company:
The company is a not-for-profit organization which develops standards in a number of regions around the globe. Their goal is to create a better world through standards development, research, and training.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, 非営利